Friday 1 December 2017

Useful Books of the Year: The World Almanac 2018

Over the next couple of weeks, in the run up to Xmas, I will be posting up several links to some of the books I have found most enjoyable and useful in my quizzing this year. This are not necessarily books that have only been released this year but ones I have used, and have found most useful, in terms of quizzing.

I will start of with a book that I buy each year - The World Almanac. I tend not to buy yearly editions of reference books, but this is the one exception. Packed full of relevant information, an easy to use format, and plenty of information on the past 12 months means this is always close at hand! I only recently received the copy of this years but the standard is as high as you would expect!

Essential!


No comments:

Post a Comment