Saturday 16 December 2017

Best Quiz Books of 2017 #4 - The Times Quiz Book

One of the last things I tend to do before bed on weekdays, is tackle the daily quiz that appears in the Times. Written by former European World Quiz Champion Olav Bjortomt, the quiz reminds me daily of how little I know and has served as a fantastic starting point for revision of areas of quiz weakness.

So, as you can imagine, I was over the moon to get my hands on the Times Quiz Book this year and spent the weeks after indulged in the book. Far above your standard pub quiz books in terms of difficulty, the questions contained in this book have been the product of a labour of love by one of the finest setters in the country.

If you want a tough, testing and mind-busting quiz then this is the perfect book for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment